Figure drawing sessions...























First session of the figure drawing workshop this season. Didn't feel too weard to draw humain figures again. I'm glad I kept drawing a minimum this summer to keep a bit of the sensations. Now I achieve the ressemblance, so I guess it's time to concentrate on the quality and variety of my linework, pencilwork and the use of colour. How to ad "matière" to my drawings, which is going to be fun! I show you this portrait just above from yesterday and a few others from last year, so that I (and hopefully you) can see the évolution, if there will be any...

Comments

  1. Looking fantastic already, can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yuo Caroline, I'll have to keep my word now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'admire la délicatesse de votre travail présenté sur ce blog. Les études de coquillages attirent particulièrement mon attention.
    Superbe!
    I also can't wait to see more!
    Guillaume.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci Guillaume. J'avais aussi remarqué vos dessins et ensuite vos aquarelles sur Urbans sketchers, sans savoir que l'auteur était vous pour l'ensemble. Beau travail sensible et délicat. Suis ravie de ma découverte et de faire votre "connaissance".

    ReplyDelete
  5. You capture the essence so quickly. Exceptional drawings, Helen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment