Week end in the country side...

I spent a short week-end in the country side of Normandie, which turned out to be pretty nice...
For once I got up early, for "double once" it was sunny (rains a lot in Normandie) and for "triple once" I managed to do something in my sketchbook. Even if the result is not great, it's a start as usually it seems to be impossible for me to do any drawing there. Until now I didn't find the reason why, but I guess it's because I can't isolate my mind to concentrate.
The house is my sister-in-law's and it's one of those timbered houses so typical in Normandie.
We also went for a walk in the woods and found a few muchrooms and picked lots of blackberries to make a cake and jam...

Comments

  1. Helen,
    First time to your site. So enjoyed your remarkable work and happy that I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marilyn, the pleasure is mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment