The execution of a studio drawing (3)...




... and this is it.

.... a little further...


This is a new compositon for a studio study...
It makes me feel good every time a do this kind of work, it's done very slowly and my state is like very calm very shortly. Just what I need lately...
The challenge with this drawing is going to be how to get a movement and "action" with three "similar" objects in a kind of symetrical composition and with a front view. It's also important, as always to make the spectators eyes travel trough the drawing without escaping out of it's borders and to the give him or her the feeling there are more to discover when looking harder.

Comments

  1. I like this work of urs.. Leaves in glass.. My accolades madame :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This drawing feels very "close" to me... I don't really know why. I guess it's as everyhing in it, these "unimportant" creations from nature, fascinate me. Small things that ended up in these glasses close to me. Thank you for sharing your interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Realmente maravilloso Helen!!!
    WELCOME to " Ladrones de cuadernos"
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment