Figure drawing sessions... (10)


Comments

  1. WOW!

    I like your blog, your work, and Antonio López is an IDOL for me.

    Regards,
    yulendys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yulendys!
    And by the way I thank my new "followers" for showing their interest too. I'm grateful for the encouragement. Maybe this year really WILL be a good one!!? he he. I'm spoiled with a good start anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen están muy bien dibujados y me gusta el que tiene acuarela.
    Es la impresión que no queda muy clara. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que quieres decir con "la impresion" Joshemari? : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, are you a full time painter? I see you are struggling with some of my current fears: no free time, kids and work take most of our energy, etc...
    How do you deal with that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tayete, I don't have a fulltime job, I work as a freelance graphic designer but lately I dedicate more time to drawing. I also spend a lot of time taking care of my family, things we can't avoid as a parent. Manage our time is many times complicated, specially when we invest ourselves in art. If we want some fine results in art, it should be a great mental investment even if we don't have the time to practice daily. I try to make it a part of me and it's becoming my inner "structure".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, je veux dire que tes dessins, sauf l'aquarelle on ne les voit pas claire.
    A+

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tu dibujo tiene vocación de gran dibujo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Si, lo se Joshemari, es cuando los pase por "la copiadora" que lo hice un poco rapido y el resultado no es extraordinario esta vez... la proxima sera mejor! he he.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Preciosa la acuarela del desnudo, Helen. Yo era diseñador freelance antes, pero ahora me dedico a ilustrar 100% (bueno, 90%), siempre de freelance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola, Helen. No había visitado aún tu blog, pero te diré que ess una maravilla. Me gustan mucho tus dibujos, tus esbozos, tu forma de dibujar.
    Me alegro de conocerte.
    Hasta pronto.



    Hello, Helen. Had not yet visited your blog, but I will say that ess wonderful. I really like your drawings, your sketches, your way of drawing.
    Nice to meet you.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gracias a todos por vuestro interes y notas. Todavia no os conozco muy bien a cada uno, pero dentro de poco espero que mejor. El placer es mio!

    ReplyDelete
  13. La première aquarelle est très impressionnante et très "moderne" : à la fois relâchée et dessinée, lumières éclatantes, couleurs des ombres, la pose et le traitement, avec toutes ces choses quasi abstraites à voir en détail un peu partout... Il y a plein de vie et plein de force là-dedans !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment