Morning drawing session...


Half an hour drawing at the Café this morning felt great.
I don't know where my inspiration for that had gone the last few weeks. I think it was the lack of inspiring subjects the last times I went for my morning coffee. I then lost the "sparkling" envy to draw in my sketchbook. Feels now as I can carry on again, I hope this brake will bring new ideas into my Moleskine.

PS; I would like to thank everyone for the regular visits here on my blog, I also thank the newcomers among those who have sign up as a "regular follower". The past month visits where more frequent than ever, so thank you! It's rewarding in some way to be able to share what I do with people who show interest.
I wish you all a nice week!

Comments

  1. Gracias a ti por esos dibujos tan preciosos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbes croquis.
    Contente de lire que les visites sur ton site s'accroissent, c'est tout à fait mérité. Bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ça me plait de voir tes 'café sketches' - ça fait un petit moment!
    à part les beau dessins, le composition est cool aussi.....
    mais(!) il y avais Albert Einstein dans le café!? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. El placer es mio, Sergio.
    Merci Lydie!
    C'est vrai, Laurent, un petit air d'Albert, mais en vrai il n'y avait pas d'hésitation ce n'était pas lui. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ils sont fantastiques tes croquis. Je profite vraiment en plongeant dans ton blog. Merci de les partager!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of these drawings. So nice to see them together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment