Sketches in my Moleskine today...


Comments

  1. Hey! Lovely sketches - the guy on the right is awesome... love his big nose! :D
    Hope everything is back to normal! :') x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bien captados como siempre Helen .
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voilà un bon début d'année avec ces croquis et ces noix présentées auparavant. Je te souhaite une très bonne année 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to hear from you all!
    The left page has parts I will try to avoid doing from now on... not easy to correct oneself, but sometimes it really works.

    Laurent, the man on the right has a quite big red nose. I think he comes to the café not only in the morning, which explains it. Sometimes someone can seem very clear and fun to draw and it turns out easy and quick.
    "I'm" back to normal, if that's what you mean!! he he. I had a bad movie in my head playing before she arrived... Imagine your child doesn't show up for dinner or bedtime when that's not her habits, you have to call the police but it's too soon for them to take you seriously, you don't know where she went or where to start searching in this big city, and so on... Horrible state of mind, I can tell you that. But I know, that's what I'm most afraid of in life I think, that my children get taken away or they just disappear one day. I guess we all have our "thing" that frightens us and that's mine. he he Funny thing is; when she's abroad I worry less!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Helen, feliz año nuevo. Estos dibujos, aparte de su estupendo dibujo, me hacen recordar esas horas de tanto movimiento en las ciudades, con la gente caminando rápido, cada uno a lo suyo, todo tan deprisa que parece que nos vamos superponiendo unos con otros. Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment