Figure drawing session today...





Quick sketches of today while I was working in a new way of drawing... at least in my head, I'm not sure it shows yet though. It might be a longer process so I hope it will notice in some time, if I manage to continue this direction.
I would have liked to use more color on the drawing with the man, but time was out, session over, so I had to stop. I think it's fine to have lines of pencil showing when the watercolor is light or loosely rendered as many times with watercolor sketches.


Comments

  1. Helen, estos bocetos hechos en poco tiempo, son preciosos. Me gustan mucho. Me gusta como aplicas la acuarela, con toques suaves y sugeridos.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen, I've just discovered your website & I think your work is wonderful! Thanks for sharing & congrats! Best wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias Joshemari! Tu si tienes una production impressionante!! je je

    Hello, Ngeun! I'm happy to have you here and thankful for you words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Helen, me gustan muchisimo tus dibujos del natural y como utilizas la acuarela.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment