Figures and more figures...





I managed to do a figure drawing session yesterday, but I forgot to bring my brushes. I had left them on the table at home. I got to stick to pencil sketches. This session I go to now, is only with quite short poses, that's what I prefer when drawing small.
In my new drawing lesson, I'm told to leave out the shadows... and the faces... I'm going to explore that but it's still too tempting to mark them when nobody is around watching. My line alone is supposed to give the three dimensional volume. It should do that anyway, in any case. Even though I then could wonder why stick to that old fashioned rule? Maybe it's more interesting to do a really flat line? I'll think about that option, anything is worth a try.

Comments

  1. Tes seuls dessins sont beaux...ils se passent des ombres, c'est tout dire !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good drawings! I thought only me, forgot watercolours and brushes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment