"Still life VIII"...



Comments

  1. Toujours autant de subtilité. J'adore comme la gauche des fleurs se fond avec la feuille...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice watercolors.

    The more recent one, is what is in full bloom in our garden. It's sweet perfume fills the air. . . an accent point to be sure. Much like the small amount of red used just underneath the water line.

    Superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty lilac study Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your words and precisions about what you prefer!
    I seems that we all have in common, I think, that Lilas among other flowers turn spring into something very special. As we can't count on the weather for it, at least the flowers show up, sooner or later! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful painting.. I can smell the lilac from here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect--the color, value and apparent simplicity. Every year I drive myself crazy trying to paint lilacs---this is what I am trying to achieve! Wish I could be one your students!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment