"Ink bottle II"...




A bit sad the quality of blogger's rendering of a watercolor is quite bad. 
My scan is fine but once put here it looses the smoothness in the rendering. I had already noticed this before, but when colors are light like in this sample it put's too much contrast and grain to what should look more uniform. 
Anyway, I'm quite happy with the reactions of this new paper I'm trying out. Feel that it can give me new possibilities, and close to a rendering I've been having in my mind for quite some time. So I hope this chapter is to be continued...

Comments

  1. It's a super ink bottle painting. I too have been having problems with blogger when uploading photos....recently the quality is completely awful. Glad it's not just happening to me only. Should we complain to blogger?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment