Watercolor sketch… (4)



Comments

  1. Wow Helen these watercolor sketches are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Espontánea, suelta, divertida... para mí es perfecta!

    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ces and Joy! These kind of paintings are new for me and it feel cool and easy!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those color spots, and the lights of the can, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!!! I like these too Helen....and along with your other visitors, really enjoy the splotches of color breaking free of the precision of the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again my friends!
    And Suzanne, I just thought about you and I was telling myself I have to check how you're doing and what you're up to these days, apart from eating for three I mean! (hi hi) ... so I'll stop by right away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what masterly sketches! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tu manejo de la acuarela, tus transparencias, son ESPECTACULARES.

    Tu trabajo es ADMIRABLE, Helen

    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment