Watercolor figure sketches (4)...






Yesterdays sketches from figure drawing session, and these are 10 and 25 minute poses. As usual I have a preference for the shorter ones, as they avoid me to get stuck with details. The best would be if I could manage to keep the energy and simplicity even if the sitting is longer, and I should use the time to let the mix of pigment/water live on the paper and only react to it when needed. 
Right now I try to concentrate on colour, and the ratio water/pigment I should use. This, while trying to be spontaneous, without too many interventions. A little difficult, but practice might help a lot so I will persevere. 


Comments

  1. Estupendas Helen, sigue, ya se nota que llevas andado mucho camino, pero tú sigue, que es una delicia ver tu trabajo. Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ouais!!!
    Les deux première sont génial!!
    Plus comme ça!! (s'il te plait :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias amigos!! Seguiré mi camino...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy seeing an artist's grace and confidence revealed in their work. bravo Helen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment