July 17, 2014

My new studio...





Here are two pics from my new working space!
There is more light than it seems to be here on the pictures, but less than I'm used to. I will have to create the light I need in there, which is ok. My other space was light but oriented to the south and I had trouble with the direct sunlight most of the time. A problem I won't have here and I can also easily move tables and installations as there is enough room to do so.
I share the space with a few people working with other professions, so I have to keep my part tidy when I leave most of the time. I admit this could be a little demanding, even though I'm rather tidy myself and my technics are also mostly clean and "washable". I also better don't be too demanding as I'm very lucky I found this place at all and just in time when I needed it. It's, on top of that, only a hundred meters from where I live. I'm very happy about it!

3 comments:

Pedro said...

Beautiful. As your work.

Sadami said...

Congrats!! ~(*o*)~ ʚ(ˆ◡ˆ)ɞ·.•*•♫°•♫·.•ʚ(ˆ~ˆ)ɞ !
Cheers, Sadami

John Flames said...

Really lovely.