My new studio...





Here are two pics from my new working space!
There is more light than it seems to be here on the pictures, but less than I'm used to. I will have to create the light I need in there, which is ok. My other space was light but oriented to the south and I had trouble with the direct sunlight most of the time. A problem I won't have here and I can also easily move tables and installations as there is enough room to do so.
I share the space with a few people working with other professions, so I have to keep my part tidy when I leave most of the time. I admit this could be a little demanding, even though I'm rather tidy myself and my technics are also mostly clean and "washable". I also better don't be too demanding as I'm very lucky I found this place at all and just in time when I needed it. It's, on top of that, only a hundred meters from where I live. I'm very happy about it!

Comments

  1. Congrats!! ~(*o*)~ ʚ(ˆ◡ˆ)ɞ·.•*•♫°•♫·.•ʚ(ˆ~ˆ)ɞ !
    Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment