February 24, 2016

Musée Rodin...



Hello, wow! A month away from here! How could that happen? 
It all got kind of out of control a moment there, for myself but also my computer. It's a struggle trying to figure out how to get over computer problems. Finally I'm a grateful one, as I could by a new computer without waiting too long. New printer and scan too! I hope I will like it all. Everything has changed; photoshop, scan and the computer system too. I have to watch out for where my files end up, I haven't figured it out yet with iCloud. Some bugs are expected I guess. But for now I'm happy with myself and this installation I managed to do. I also hope to get all my files and adresses back from the old machine of course, but one problem at a time. I will be off a few days this week-end, after that I would like everything to look clear blue instead of just blue. 

I don't want to give just text messages here, so with it a small sketch I did a few week-end ago in musée Rodin. Going back there is on my to do list. 

Hope you all are doing great. I see some left me and my blog. What can we do? It's complicated to keep up with everything and please everybody even at a distance. Thank you for your patience and I'm happy to be able to share my work with you still. 

Until the next... 
Helen 


2 comments:

Barkleigh2 said...

Helen, your work is so beautiful and inspiring to me, I don't mind waiting for your computer problems to clear, to see your new work. Good luck, Bon chance!

Joanne Lichtenstein said...

So glad that you are back! I was wondering what happened, I missed your posts.