Apples on stripes...



Wow, time flies and october almost over. I've been away a week and when things are not as usual I find it difficult to keep up with everything, like updating my blog. It was lovely to be in Dordogne again, weather and autumn colors where beautiful so we were lucky. We also met really nice and charming people, which is not always the case.
This painting was done a few weeks ago, in my drawing pad. I should have something more to come up with soon again if I go through my sketchbook.
I find it hard to sit in front of the computer and that's why I'm posting less right now. It gives me headache, maybe my screen is too bright or something. I'll have to check that out.

Comments

  1. Have you had your eyes checked? Glasses needed? I have one's specifically for computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's done, got quite new glasses. But the screen was on the brightest level, I think that was part of it. Don't know who has played around with my settings, he he. Thank's anyway Caroline.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment