Sketchbook page...



A page done some time this summer... I see it's better to always date what we do. Well, I could date the whole sketchbook from this year on... never know when I get the go to finish it. I'm always spread out on several sketchbooks and other occupations and then I noticed after a few months I stopped and I'll have to catch up the habit again... Like life drawing on week-ends was good in the beginning of the year, then this summer it got too hot and since September it has seemed impossible to go. It doesn't matter really as I had and have a few projects, so it's not feeling like I'm doing nothing, far from that. But now I miss life drawing that's for sure!
Usually I put up "latest done" here but as you might have noticed I was not updating for quite a while here so I just realize I have quite a few things I could show even if not done yesterday. So let's see if I can manage a post more on regular basis from now on...

Comments

Post a Comment