Watercolor sketches of the day…




Since a few days I've been telling myself I should do more outdoors drawings and watercolors. Since my son left this morning for ten days, traveling with his school, I get some more precious time to work. 
So I got out there today, thinking it's best to start right away. I could have drawn for hours more if I had covered up enough, but as it wasn't the case and as it got windy and cold suddenly I finished trembling and hungry too, so I decided to stop before catching a cold...
On the top drawing is "Le Grand Palais", and the second as you can see is an old "Deux Cheveaux" that I found parked by the river Seine. Usually I don't draw cars but this "vintage" one was kind of inspiring. 


Comments

  1. Helen, your watercolors are amazing...my attempts are more reminiscent of mud puddles. Following your daily sketches are a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again!!
    I hope I will be able to continue this soon again... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really great. There's a real liberty in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Deliciosas, Helen!
    Todo frescura.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s great to learn with your sketchs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tom! Glad to hear that you see liberty in them! Hope your trip turned out fine and pleasant.
    Hola Juan, Juan y Juan!!! (Que risa!!) Encantada de tener os, a los tres, aqui! Y gracias por vuestros comentarios tan amables, me animan para continuar mi camino.

    ReplyDelete
  7. namaskaar helen ji,,,,, i m manish an waterolour artist....very muh impress by ur technique of water colour......my heartly best wishes for ur futue... manish rao.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment