Watercolor in my sketchbook... (2)

Comments

  1. I really need to take some watercolor lessons from you! your work is beautiful! I wish you would post a quick tutorial of some sort to see how you work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome. it seems youre doing each artwork seriously, even not many in one time_i certainly learning hard from yours
    rgds

    ReplyDelete
  3. VEo la influencia de una pintor que a ambos me costa que nos gusta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que j'aime tes citrons ! Ils me rapellent mon enfance en Corse...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! Merci à tous!
    Ghislaine, moi aussi les cintrons me rappellent mon enfance, mais en Espagne...
    Edgar, if I do any quind of tutorial suport, or even a short video one day, it would be incredible for me. As it would maybe mean that I might have developed my own way of doing what I'm doing here. The fact that it might interest anyone is very touching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you put the watercolours in layers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy buenos tus trabajos!!! te sigo :)
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Padronanza del colore e del dosegno: impeccabili opere le tue. ciao
    antonio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment